Nationally, Wiley X prescription sunglasses are the standard-issue prescription sunglasses with the FBI, DEA, Army Rangers, Navy SEAL Teams, and Military Special Forces. These sleek and stylish frames are unassuming, ANSI-rated, and come in a variety of color options.
Wiley X began 25 years ago in an effort to provide the US Military with protective eyewear. Recognizing that most people deal with constant threats to the health of their eyes all the time, Wiley X has since expanded to provide goggles for anyone in need of premium performance protective sunwear. All goggles, including the Wiley X SG-1 Prescription Sunglasses, come with sleek designs and functional materials. The Wiley X SG-1 Prescription Sunglasses have the following features:
- Wiley X logo on elastic strap.
- Rubber temple tips for comfort and grip.
- Top-down ventilation system, which keeps your eyes cool and lenses fog-free.
- Meeting the ANSI Z87.1-2003 High Velocity safety standard.
- MIL-PRF-31013 ballistic certified.
- Available with polarized lenses, which block intense reflected light and reduce glare.
- Lenses made of polycarbonate (an impact-resistant and lightweight material) or digital surfacing technology (custom designed lenses that adjust to the angle of the eye).
- Single vision and progressive/multifocal vision lenses available.
- UV protection.
- Zipper nylon case included.
See also: Wiley X Sunglasses, Wiley X Eyeglasses, Wiley X Goggles, Wiley X Black Ops Sunglasses, Wiley X Women Sunglasses & Wiley X Black Ops Prescription Sunglasses.