Wiley X WX Zen Prescription Sunglasses Product Description
Wiley X eyewear was founded more than 25 years ago, and their intention was to provide the best quality ballistic prescription eyewear protection. Sleek designs and functional materials make these Wiley X prescription sunglasses some of the best available for eye protection. In 1987, Wiley X decided their designs could also be provided to men and women in the private sector who did not want to settle for other prescription sunglass brands. Thus, Wiley X began civilian retail, and the brand's popularity has increased more and more ever since. Wiley X Eyewear is now a leading provider of protective eyewear and ballistic products for the U.S. Military, outdoor sports enthusiasts and the safety and shooting industries. Wiley X is the first choice among service men and women when considering the options for prescription ballistic sunwear protection. Wiley X prescription sunglasses and goggles are widely regarded as the best choice by the U.S. military for eyewear protection and ballistic needs.
Nationally, Wiley X prescription sunglasses are the standard issue prescription sunglasses with the FBI, DEA, Army Rangers, Navy SEAL Teams and Military Special Forces. These sleek and stylish frames are unassuming and ANSI rated.
The Wiley X Prescription Sunglasses collection offers these tested and ballistic-rated frames in a variety of color options. These prescription sunglass frames are not for active duty, but for private sector use. If you are looking for military-grade prescription sunglasses, check out the Wiley X Black Ops Prescription Sunglasses Collection.
- Wiley X WX Zen is a Full Rim frame for Men and Women, which is made of Acetate.
- Acetate is the most common material used for frame manufacturing. It has endless possibilities for color, texture, and patterns. It can even be laminated to create great visual effects, and it can retain a higher luster. Acetate is lightweight, so it is often chosen for its versatility in coloring as well as for its comfort. Acetate is made out of cotton seed fibers and plasticizers.
- This model features an Oval shape, with a Single Bridge.
- The Wiley X WX Zen RXSunglasses feature the following logo: WX logo on the temples
- These Wiley X WX Zen RXSunglasses flatter people with the following facial features: Long Nose.
- These RXSunglasses work well for people whose style is: Cool/Trendy.
- Ideal for usage with: Eye Protection, Everyday Driving, Safety, Military, Ballistics Rated.
- Wiley X WX Zen RXSunglasses come with a cleaning cloth and protective carrying case.
Product Reviews (3 Reviews)
Sunglass Customer Testimonials
I got my exchanged Wiley-X Gravity and am wearing the glasses now since 2 days. There was no blur, no fatigue, no headache and I am really very happy with them!
The transitional lenses work great for me as I am always switching between in- and outside the construction office. I can use the glasses at the computer screen and on-site in the sun and sandstorm. It just works perfect.
I can fully recommend you and the product.
I have just received my Maui Jim prescription sunglasses. I thought I would take a minute to congratulate you on your excellent service - very prompt and top quality. I originally wanted Oakley sun glasses but my prescription was outside the Oakley parameters. I am more than happy with the Maui Jims.
Once again thank you. I will certainly be contacting you again next time I require glasses.
Candace, I just wanted to say thanks for all of your help and particularly your assistance in rushing the sunglasses through! It is your personal service and attention to detail that will make me a repeat customer! I received the sunglasses today and went down to the marina for lunch to see if I could detect any distortion in the polarization looking at the water. So far I have not been able to detect any distortion. I will be sailing in a regatta all weekend so they are a lifesaver over my broken pair. The wrap and better protection against light leak are a great help when you are on the water all weekend.
Although doing this over the phone and internet is difficult I would not have been able to get these sun glasses locally at a comparable price, and in fact I was not able to find anyone here that will make my prescription with this amount of wrap.