The Bongo eyeglasses collection is confident, cool and sexy. The effortless beauty of the young women who wear Bongo eyeglasses is complimented by the classic shapes of the frames mixed with edgy colors and detailing. Many of young Hollywood, including Lucy Hale, Ashley Benson and Rachel Bilson, have sported Bongo eyeglasses. These "California Cool" young women show both the naughty and nice sides of the Bongo collection.
- Bongo B Satin is a Full Rim frame for Women, which is made of Acetate.
- Acetate is the most common material used for frame manufacturing. It has endless possibilities for color, texture, and patterns. It can even be laminated to create great visual effects, and it can retain a higher luster. Acetate is lightweight, so it is often chosen for its versatility in coloring as well as for its comfort. Acetate is made out of cotton seed fibers and plasticizers.
- This model features a Rectangular shape, with a Single Bridge.
- The Bongo B Satin Eyeglasses feature the following logo: Bongo logo pattern on temple
- These Bongo B Satin Eyeglasses flatter people with the following facial features: Petite Face.
- These Eyeglasses work well for people whose style is: Classic.
- Bongo B Satin Eyeglasses come with a cleaning cloth and protective carrying case.