Carrera began in 1956 with sports eyewear, and the brand has grown to symbolize safety, technology and design. As the brand continues to grow, new innovative sunglasses, including the Carrera Endurance/L/S Sunglasses, are being created all the time for the athlete with an energetic and dynamic lifestyle. The Carrera Endurance/L/S Sunglasses have the following features:
- Modern, aviator-style frames.
- Made of optyl, which is an ultra-lightweight, durable, hypoallergenic material that can adapt to the wearer's face in high temperatures to provide the most comfort and fit.
- Carrera name on temples.
- Three vertical indented lines on temples.
- Iconic Carrera logo on bridge.
- Open spaces between lenses and bridge.
- Worn by Lady Gaga in her "Bad Romance" music video.
- Gradient lenses (depending on frames), which gradually fade from dark to light tint.
- 100% UV Protection.
- Carrera case and cleaning cloth.