Donna Karen began her career working in an Anne Klein warehouse, and she started her own line of ready-to-wear clothing in 1985. Since then Donna Karen has continued to design popular, youthful, and innovative styles. The DKNY eyeglasses collection embodies the energetic buzz and spirit of New York City in its exciting and colorful frames. DKNY glasses reflect the bold, confident enthusiasm and the unique fashion sense of all of the fashions that made New York City what it is today.
- DKNY DY5643 is a Semi-Rimless frame for Men, which is made of Metal & Plastic.
- Most metal frames are made out of Monel. Monel has a copper and nickel base and is one of most commonly used metals for frame manufacturing. This metal can be corrosion resistant, strong, and easily adjusted. It retains its stability and shape for long periods of time. ----- Acetate is the most common material used for frame manufacturing. It has endless possibilities for color, texture, and patterns. It can even be laminated to create great visual effects, and it can retain a higher luster. Acetate is lightweight, so it is often chosen for its versatility in coloring as well as for its comfort. Acetate is made out of cotton seed fibers and plasticizers.
- This model features a Rectangular shape, with a Single Bridge.
- The DKNY DY5643 Eyeglasses feature the following logo: A DKNY logo button is displayed on the temple
- This model has silicone nose pads for comfort and easy adjustments.
- These DKNY DY5643 Eyeglasses flatter people with the following facial features: Asian Fit.
- These Eyeglasses work well for people whose style is: Classic.
- DKNY DY5643 Eyeglasses come with a cleaning cloth and protective carrying case.