Donna Karen began her career working in an Anne Klein warehouse, and she started her own line of ready-to-wear clothing in 1985. Since then Donna Karen has continued to design popular, youthful, and innovative styles. The DKNY eyeglasses collection embodies the energetic buzz and spirit of New York City in its exciting and colorful frames. DKNY glasses reflect the bold, confident enthusiasm and the unique fashion sense of all of the fashions that made New York City what it is today.
- DKNY DY4531 is a Full Rim frame for Women, which is made of Acetate.
- Acetate is the most common material used for frame manufacturing. It has endless possibilities for color, texture, and patterns. It can even be laminated to create great visual effects, and it can retain a higher luster. Acetate is lightweight, so it is often chosen for its versatility in coloring as well as for its comfort. Acetate is made out of cotton seed fibers and plasticizers.
- This model features a Rectangular shape, with a Saddle Bridge.
- The DKNY DY4531 Eyeglasses feature the following logo: The DKNY label is engraved into the temples
- This frame features a spring hinge, which keeps its initial balance and adjustment, thereby avoiding the need for subsequent adjustments.
- These DKNY DY4531 Eyeglasses flatter people with the following facial features: Thin Face.
- These Eyeglasses work well for people whose style is: Classic, Stylish Designer.
- DKNY DY4531 Eyeglasses come with a cleaning cloth and protective carrying case.