The style of the Gant eyewear collection stems from the attention to detail and craftsmanship that first went into the tailored shirts designed by Bernard Gant back in 1949. Gant is a lifestyle brand that takes inspiration from European designs but has its roots firmly planted in American East Coast Prep.
The Gant Rugger collection revives the traditional style of Rugger and blends it with modern and innovative touches. Retro shapes and bold colors, along with the diamond "G" logo, make Gant Rugger an iconic collection.
In 2010 Michael Bastian first partnered with Gant to create the edgy and sophisticated Gant by Michael Bastian eyewear collection. By drawing from pop culture references, using vivid colors on classic shapes, and adding signature accents the Gant by Michael Bastian collection creates a sexy and timeless style.
- GW Swan St has a Gant logo on the temples
- GW Swan St has bow tie-shaped, semi-rimless frame
- GW Swan St has a cut-out surrounded by stones detail on the temples
- GW Swan St has adjustable nose pads for extra comfort and a better fit
- GW Swan St comes with a cleaning cloth and a protective carrying case
You May Also Like: Gant Sunglasses or Guess Eyeglasses
Gant GW Swan St Eyeglasses
The style of the Gant eyewear collection stems from the attention to detail and craftsmanship that first went into the tailored shirts designed by ...
Model: GW Swan St