The style of the Gant eyewear collection stems from the attention to detail and craftsmanship that first went into the tailored shirts designed by Bernard Gant back in 1949. Gant is a lifestyle brand that takes inspiration from European designs but has its roots firmly planted in American East Coast Prep.
The Gant Rugger collection revives the traditional style of Rugger and blends it with modern and innovative touches. Retro shapes and bold colors, along with the diamond "G" logo, make Gant Rugger an iconic collection.
In 2010 Michael Bastian first partnered with Gant to create the edgy and sophisticated Gant by Michael Bastian eyewear collection. By drawing from pop culture references, using vivid colors on classic shapes, and adding signature accents the Gant by Michael Bastian collection creates a sexy and timeless style.
- Gant GR Yuri is a Full Rim frame for Men, which is made of Acetate.
- Acetate is the most common material used for frame manufacturing. It has endless possibilities for color, texture, and patterns. It can even be laminated to create great visual effects, and it can retain a higher luster. Acetate is lightweight, so it is often chosen for its versatility in coloring as well as for its comfort. Acetate is made out of cotton seed fibers and plasticizers.
- This model features a Wayfarer shape, with a Single Bridge.
- The Gant GR Yuri Eyeglasses feature the following logo: "G" logo on temple plaque
- These Eyeglasses work well for people whose style is: Classic.
- Gant GR Yuri Eyeglasses come with a cleaning cloth and protective carrying case.