Guess Kids eyewear embodies all of the fashion forward and innovative style that Guess is known for and adds a splash of the cute and colorful. Guess eyeglasses for kids bring together fun shapes, bright colors, and unique designs in order to create an exciting collection of eyeglasses that will make even the most discerning fashionisettes excited about their eyewear. The boys' eyeglasses are also designed to be suitable for sports lovers, studious brainiacs, and future film stars alike. Guess knows that style is important to people of all ages, so Guess spares no expense in making its eyewear modern, cute, and fun.
- Guess Kids GU 9084 is a Full Rim frame for Girls, which is made of Acetate.
- Acetate is the most common material used for frame manufacturing. It has endless possibilities for color, texture, and patterns. It can even be laminated to create great visual effects, and it can retain a higher luster. Acetate is lightweight, so it is often chosen for its versatility in coloring as well as for its comfort. Acetate is made out of cotton seed fibers and plasticizers.
- This model features a Rectangular shape, with a Single Bridge.
- The Guess Kids GU 9084 Eyeglasses feature the following logo: Guess script logo on metal heart plaque
- This model features the following temple detail: Decorated with logo heart plaque and crystal stones
- These Guess Kids GU 9084 Eyeglasses flatter people with the following facial features: Petite Face.
- These Eyeglasses work well for people whose style is: Classic.
- Guess Kids GU 9084 Eyeglasses come with a cleaning cloth and protective carrying case.