Lafont is renowned for stylishly continuing the legacy of French fashion and eyewear design. Using Paris as a backdrop for inspiration, Lafont combines exciting silhouettes and bold colors to offer timeless style that is both classic and sophisticated. Lafont draws from over eighty years of optical expertise and craftsmanship to create a collection of eyeglasses for the fashion connoisseur.
- Lafont Indigo is a Semi-Rimless frame for Women, which is made of Metal & Plastic.
- Most metal frames are made out of Monel. Monel has a copper and nickel base and is one of most commonly used metals for frame manufacturing. This metal can be corrosion resistant, strong, and easily adjusted. It retains its stability and shape for long periods of time. ----- Acetate is the most common material used for frame manufacturing. It has endless possibilities for color, texture, and patterns. It can even be laminated to create great visual effects, and it can retain a higher luster. Acetate is lightweight, so it is often chosen for its versatility in coloring as well as for its comfort. Acetate is made out of cotton seed fibers and plasticizers.
- This model features a Rectangular shape, with a Single Bridge.
- This model has silicone nose pads for comfort and easy adjustments.
- These Lafont Indigo Eyeglasses flatter people with the following facial features: Asian Fit.
- These Eyeglasses work well for people whose style is: Stylish Designer, Unique.
- Lafont Indigo Eyeglasses come with a cleaning cloth and protective carrying case.