Persol sunglasses are among the most well respected and distinguished eyewear brands in the world. Each attractive and comfortable sunglass frame is expertly hand-crafted in Lauriano, Italy. Persol sunglasses are made of only the highest quality materials. Persol's Meflecto system gives each frame a patented "flexible stem" that makes Persol sunglasses among the most comfortable on the market. Persol's ultra-stylish frames and unparalleled craftsmanship make the brand popular with musicians, actors, and cultural icons.
- Persol PO2761S is a Full Rim frame for Men, which is made of Acetate.
- Acetate is the most common material used for frame manufacturing. It has endless possibilities for color, texture, and patterns. It can even be laminated to create great visual effects, and it can retain a higher luster. Acetate is lightweight, so it is often chosen for its versatility in coloring as well as for its comfort. Acetate is made out of cotton seed fibers and plasticizers.
- This model features a Rectangular shape, with a Single Bridge.
- The Persol PO2761S Sunglasses feature the following logo: The iconic Persol silver arrow is displayed on the temples
- These Persol PO2761S Sunglasses flatter people with the following facial features: Long Nose.
- These Sunglasses work well for people whose style is: Classic, Stylish Designer, Sporty.
- Ideal for usage with: Fashion, Everyday Driving.
- These sunglasses feature polarized lenses. Polarized lenses have a filter within the lens that blocks the wavelengths of light that cause glare. They can greatly enhance contrast and allow for greater depth of vision, especially in water. They are ideal for any situation where glare reduction is necessary, like driving or playing sports.
- Persol PO2761S Sunglasses come with a cleaning cloth and protective carrying case.
- This style was worn by Bruce Cambell in the television show Burn Notice