Randolph Engineering sunglasses have been standard issue equipment for the United States Military since 1982, and they offer the very best of both fashion and performance sunglasses. Randolph Engineering sunglasses are made in America, and they are engineered with the same exacting standards that military specifications require. Randolph Aviator Sunglasses are also customizable. These customizable options include: frame colors, temple styles, and lens color and technology options. Between their timeless designs and top-quality performance, Randolph Engineering sunglasses are standard issue for a reason.
- Randolph Engineering Intruder - Skull Temple is a Full Rim frame for Men and Women, which is made of Metal.
- Most metal frames are made out of Monel. Monel has a copper and nickel base. This metal can be corrosion resistant, strong, and easily adjusted. It retains its stability and shape.
- This model features an Aviator shape, with a Double Bridge.
- This model has silicone nose pads for comfort and easy adjustments.
- These Randolph Engineering Intruder - Skull Temple Sunglasses flatter people with the following facial features: Long Nose, Asian Fit.
- These Sunglasses work well for people whose style is: Classic, Cool/Trendy.
- Ideal for usage with: Fashion, Everyday Driving, Military.
- Randolph Engineering Intruder - Skull Temple Sunglasses come with a cleaning cloth and protective carrying case.
- This product is made in United States.
Brand: Randolph Engineering
Model: Intruder - Skull Temple