Randolph Engineering Concorde - Skull Temple Sunglasses Product Description
Randolph Engineering sunglasses have been standard issue equipment for the United States Military since 1982, and they offer the very best of both fashion and performance sunglasses. Randolph Engineering sunglasses are made in America, and they are engineered with the same exacting standards that military specifications require. Randolph Aviator Sunglasses are also customizable. These customizable options include: frame colors, temple styles, and lens color and technology options. Between their timeless designs and top-quality performance, Randolph Engineering sunglasses are standard issue for a reason.
- Randolph Engineering Concorde - Skull Temple is a Full Rim frame for Men and Women, which is made of Metal.
- Most metal frames are made out of Monel. Monel has a copper and nickel base. This metal can be corrosion resistant, strong, and easily adjusted. It retains its stability and shape.
- This model features an Aviator shape, with a Double Bridge.
- These Randolph Engineering Concorde - Skull Temple Sunglasses flatter people with the following facial features: Long Nose, Asian Fit.
- These Sunglasses work well for people whose style is: Classic, Cool/Trendy.
- Ideal for usage with: Fashion, Everyday Driving, Military.
- These sunglasses feature a mirror coating. Mirror coatings are suitable for protection from intense light. A mirror coating reflects back light and reduces the amount of light passing through the lens. This makes it more comfortable for eyes in very sunny conditions.
- These sunglasses feature polarized lenses. Polarized lenses have a filter within the lens that blocks the wavelengths of light that cause glare. They can greatly enhance contrast and allow for greater depth of vision, especially in water. They are ideal for any situation where glare reduction is necessary, like driving or playing sports.
- Randolph Engineering Concorde - Skull Temple Sunglasses come with a cleaning cloth and protective carrying case.
- This product is made in United States.
Randolph Engineering Concorde - Skull Temple Sunglasses
Summary: Randolph Engineering sunglasses have been standard issue equipment for the United States Military since 1982, and they offer the very best of both fas...
Brand: Randolph Engineering
Model: Concorde - Skull Temple
Product Reviews (1 Review)
Sunglass Customer Testimonials
Just want to let you know the Michael Kors sunglasses arrived and dere å huge success. Thank you for all your help and excellent service.
Thank you! I just received my order and I am very pleased with my new Ray Ban sunglasses and your service. Thank you for your great service. I will definitely use FramesDirect for my future eyeglass needs.
I am beyond thrilled with my new Ray Bans.
You were the only company that was able a pair of 3025 in the 62mm size. I live in LA and a local retailer offered to order a pair at a cost of $180.00. I was ready to get them until I found your site.
I am about to renew my prescription for contacts. I will definitely be using Framesdirect from now on.
I love my new sunglasses even more than I thought I would.
Thank you for the great service.
I am telling everybody about FramesDirect.