Smith Optics' ophthalmic collection is created for forward thinking adventurers who want fashionable eyewear that not only reflects their philosophy of living life outside of the lines but also utilizes modern technology to design eyewear that can keep up with their fast paced lifestyles. Light weight titanium frames, precise LaserFlex patterning, and innovate eco-friendly materials are the hallmarks of Smith's cutting edge eyewear creations.
- Smith Optics Bradford is a Full Rim frame for Men and Women, which is made of Acetate.
- Acetate is the most common material used for frame manufacturing. It has endless possibilities for color, texture, and patterns. It can even be laminated to create great visual effects, and it can retain a higher luster. Acetate is lightweight, so it is often chosen for its versatility in coloring as well as for its comfort. Acetate is made out of cotton seed fibers and plasticizers.
- This model features a Rectangular shape, with a Single Bridge.
- The Smith Optics Bradford Eyeglasses feature the following logo: "smith" name logo on temple
- These Smith Optics Bradford Eyeglasses flatter people with the following facial features: Long Nose.
- These Eyeglasses work well for people whose style is: Classic.
- Smith Optics Bradford Eyeglasses come with a cleaning cloth and protective carrying case.