Additional Information (PDF): TAG Lens Information
The Tag Heuer brand was established in 1860 when its founder, Edouard Heuer, began a watch making workshop in the Swiss Jura region. Over the next hundred years Tag Heuer's innovative thinking and expert craftsmanship earned it many awards and patents. Tag Heuer's time pieces were so exact that Tag Heuer was the official time keeper of the 1920, 1924, and 1928 Olympic Games. In 2002, Tag Heuer launched the first luxury line of sports eyewear. Tag Heuer's avant-garde designs and modern lens technologies uphold Tag's commitment to perfection. All of Tag Heuer's frames have the streamlined designs, optimum eye protection, and unmatched comfort that has made Tag Heuer a trusted luxury brand the world over.
- Tag Heuer Racer 9203 has an ultra sleek and razor sharp design whose fluidity evokes the aerodynamic build of a racecar.
- Light weight, high-tech polymer and built-in form-fitting memory gives this frame both unparalleled lightness and luxurious comfort
- Tag Heuer Racer 9203 is made with lenses that have several layers of anti-reflective coating
- Polarized lenses are available in select frames
- The polycarbonate lenses are available in an impressive variety of specialized finishes to suit nearly any outdoor, sporting, or motoring need
- An attractive precision hinge mechanism, which is seamlessly integrated into the frame, is inspired by Tag Heuer's LINK bracelet watch
- Every Tag Heuer frame is monitored during the creation process and inspected before shipping to ensure that it reflects the renowned Tag Heuer craftsmanship and adheres to its commitment to excellence
- Tag Heuer Racer 9203 comes with a cleaning cloth and protective carrying case