Tory Burch's story began in 2004 in the Nolita neighborhood in New York City. Since the opening of that flagship boutique Tory Burch has achieved an impressive degree of success. Tory Burch was awarded the "Rising Star Award" by the Fashion Group International and was deemed "The Next Big Thing in Fashion" by Oprah Winfrey. Tory Burch's all-American pedigree greatly influences her designs, but her fashions are sought after the world over. The Tory Burch eyewear collections are inspired by film, travel, art, photography, and her own rich experiences. Every frame in the collections speaks to people who cherish timeless styles while always looking for that next new innovation
- Tory Burch TY2024 is a Full Rim frame for Women, which is made of Acetate.
- Acetate is the most common material used for frame manufacturing. It has endless possibilities for color, texture, and patterns. It can even be laminated to create great visual effects, and it can retain a higher luster. Acetate is lightweight, so it is often chosen for its versatility in coloring as well as for its comfort. Acetate is made out of cotton seed fibers and plasticizers.
- This model features a Rectangular shape, with a Single Bridge.
- The Tory Burch TY2024 Eyeglasses feature the following logo: A metal Tory Burch logo plaque is displayed on the temples
- These Tory Burch TY2024 Eyeglasses flatter people with the following facial features: Long Nose.
- These Eyeglasses work well for people whose style is: Classic, Stylish Designer, Cool/Trendy.
- Tory Burch TY2024 Eyeglasses come with a cleaning cloth and protective carrying case.