The Versace label is renowned for a luxurious glamour that has always tip-toed along the cutting edge of sensual sophistication and edgy elegance. Versace eyeglasses are made with only the highest quality materials and are designed to reflect the urbane and impeccable taste of the style-savvy face behind the frame. Supple curves, clean lines, and truly fashion-forward styles are the hallmark of the Versace brand, and Versace glasses uphold the label's distinguished legacy.
- Versace VE3172 is a Full Rim frame for Women, which is made of Acetate.
- Acetate is the most common material used for frame manufacturing. It has endless possibilities for color, texture, and patterns. It can even be laminated to create great visual effects, and it can retain a higher luster. Acetate is lightweight, so it is often chosen for its versatility in coloring as well as for its comfort. Acetate is made out of cotton seed fibers and plasticizers.
- This model features a Rounded Edges shape, with a Single Bridge.
- The Versace VE3172 Eyeglasses feature the following logo: A Versace logo plaque is displayed on the temple
- This frame features a spring hinge, which keeps its initial balance and adjustment, thereby avoiding the need for subsequent adjustments.
- These Eyeglasses work well for people whose style is: Classic, Cool/Trendy.
- Versace VE3172 Eyeglasses come with a cleaning cloth and protective carrying case.