The Versace label is renowned for a luxurious glamour that has always tip-toed along the cutting edge of sensual sophistication and edgy elegance. Versace eyeglasses are made with only the highest quality materials and are designed to reflect the urbane and impeccable taste of the style-savvy face behind the frame. Supple curves, clean lines, and truly fashion-forward styles are the hallmark of the Versace brand, and Versace glasses uphold the label's distinguished legacy.
- Versace VE3141 is a Full Rim frame for Men, which is made of Acetate.
- Acetate is the most common material used for frame manufacturing. It has endless possibilities for color, texture, and patterns. It can even be laminated to create great visual effects, and it can retain a higher luster. Acetate is lightweight, so it is often chosen for its versatility in coloring as well as for its comfort. Acetate is made out of cotton seed fibers and plasticizers.
- This model features a Rectangular shape, with a Single Bridge.
- The Versace VE3141 Eyeglasses feature the following logo: An open-design Versace logo is built into the temples
- This frame features a spring hinge, which keeps its initial balance and adjustment, thereby avoiding the need for subsequent adjustments.
- These Versace VE3141 Eyeglasses flatter people with the following facial features: Long Nose.
- These Eyeglasses work well for people whose style is: Classic, Stylish Designer, Cool/Trendy, Nerdy.
- Versace VE3141 Eyeglasses come with a cleaning cloth and protective carrying case.