William Rast, a company founded by Justin Timberlake, began as a denim only brand, but has quickly expanded into a stylish lifestyle collection that now includes eyewear. The William Rast eyewear collection embraces iconic American fashions and filters them through a lens of youthful, modern context. The William Rast eyewear collection celebrates the rich history of Fashion Americana by creating frames that pull inspiration from timeless styles, like aviators and wayfarers, and makes them relevant for a new generation.
- William Rast WR 1016 is a Full Rim frame for Women, which is made of Acetate.
- Acetate is the most common material used for frame manufacturing. It has endless possibilities for color, texture, and patterns. It can even be laminated to create great visual effects, and it can retain a higher luster. Acetate is lightweight, so it is often chosen for its versatility in coloring as well as for its comfort. Acetate is made out of cotton seed fibers and plasticizers.
- This model features an Oval shape, with a Single Bridge.
- The William Rast WR 1016 Eyeglasses feature the following logo: "wr" logo on temple
- These Eyeglasses work well for people whose style is: Classic, Retro/Vintage.
- William Rast WR 1016 Eyeglasses come with a cleaning cloth and protective carrying case.