Additional Information (PDF): Everything Else about Costas
Costa Del Mar is a leading designer of sun eyewear for fishing and boating enthusiasts and for anyone who loves to spend time on the water. Costa Del Mar eyewear is built for adventurers whose active and rugged lifestyles demand frames built with durable materials that can withstand exposure to sun, sand, and seawater. Costa Del Mar's lenses are the clearest in the industry, and the experts at Costa Del Mar have patented an array of glass and plastic lenses, with various treatments and finishes, that make spending time in the sun and on the water even more enjoyable.
- Costa Del Mar Wingman is made with strong and anti-corrosive Monel material
- The classic styling from the aviator design is complete with an attractive double bridge
- Added comfort components, like fully adjustable silicone nose pads, stainless steel spring hinges, and co-injected rubber temple tips provide comfort that makes it possible to wear them all day on the water
- A small metal Costa Del Mar logo is displayed in relief on the streamlined temples
Costa Del Mar Wingman is available with the following lenses:
- Costa 400P (Plastic) - These lenses are both impact and scratch resistant, and Costa 400P's durability is made even more impressive by its breathtaking clarity.
- Costa 400G (Lightwave™ Glass) - These polarized lenses put Costa on the map, and they still outperform the competition. They are 22% lighter and 20% thinner than average polarized glass lenses.
- Costa 580P (Plastic) - These C-Wall™-coated lenses are lightweight, impact-and scratch-resistant, and polarized. They are both oleophobic and hydrophobic. They also block 100% UV light, some blue light, and yellow light for superior color. They outperform every other lens in its class with U.S. Patent 7,506,977.
- Costa 580G (Lightwave™ Glass) - This is Costa Del Mar's most hi-tech polarized lens, and it's 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarized lenses. It also blocks 100% of UV light, some blue light to eliminate haze, and yellow light for superior color.