Givenchy helped redefine Parisian fashion and in doing so shaped world wide fashion trends. Givenchy was made even more famous for offering a line of ready-to-wear fashions whose designs could still be considered haute couture. Givenchy's legacy of high fashion continues through to its collection of striking, bold, and ultra fashionable sunglasses. From stylish classics to true conversation pieces, Givenchy builds its high fashion history into every frame.
- Givenchy SGV 773 is a Full Rim frame for Women, which is made of Acetate.
- Acetate is the most common material used for frame manufacturing. It has endless possibilities for color, texture, and patterns. It can even be laminated to create great visual effects, and it can retain a higher luster. Acetate is lightweight, so it is often chosen for its versatility in coloring as well as for its comfort. Acetate is made out of cotton seed fibers and plasticizers.
- This model features a Rounded Edges/Square shape, with a Single Bridge.
- The Givenchy SGV 773 Sunglasses feature the following logo: Givenchy logo on temple
- These Givenchy SGV 773 Sunglasses flatter people with the following facial features: Long Nose.
- These Sunglasses work well for people whose style is: Classic, Stylish Designer.
- Ideal for usage with: Fashion.
- These sunglasses can accommodate prescription lenses. Please call our Customer Service Department to order prescription lenses for this model.
- The sunglasses feature gradient tinted lenses - Gradient tints are tints that start off at a darker color at the top of a lens and then gradually lighten towards the bottom of the lenses. These tints are great for fashion and for reading outside on sunny days. Gradient coatings work by allowing an appropriate amount of light to filter through in certain areas and less in places where protection is most necessary.
- Givenchy SGV 773 Sunglasses come with a cleaning cloth and protective carrying case.