Harley-Davidson eyewear reflects not only a fashion sense but an entire lifestyle as well. The Harley-Davidson optical and sunwear collections embody the gritty appeal of Harley-Davidson and the sharp, stylish designs of a culture that truly represents cutting edge American fashion. The Harley-Davidson collection pays homage to iconic American styles while adding its own twists and accents. Most frames come with either a classic Harley-Davidson bar-and-shield logo or with the Willie G. skull collection logo. The Harley-Davidson styles range from the timeless look of aviator frames to modern and fashionable rimless designs. Harley-Davidson offers a variety of frame shapes and colors in order for each Harley rider and fanatic to clearly express what styles drives them.
- Harley-Davidson HD 361 is a Semi-Rimless frame for Women, which is made of Metal & Plastic.
- Most metal frames are made out of Monel. Monel has a copper and nickel base and is one of most commonly used metals for frame manufacturing. This metal can be corrosion resistant, strong, and easily adjusted. It retains its stability and shape for long periods of time. ----- Acetate is the most common material used for frame manufacturing. It has endless possibilities for color, texture, and patterns. It can even be laminated to create great visual effects, and it can retain a higher luster. Acetate is lightweight, so it is often chosen for its versatility in coloring as well as for its comfort. Acetate is made out of cotton seed fibers and plasticizers.
- This model features an Oval shape, with a Single Bridge.
- The Harley-Davidson HD 361 Eyeglasses feature the following logo: Harley-Davidson script logo on temple
- This model features the following temple detail: Logo; heart accent
- These Harley-Davidson HD 361 Eyeglasses flatter people with the following facial features: Asian Fit.
- These Eyeglasses work well for people whose style is: Classic.
- Harley-Davidson HD 361 Eyeglasses come with a cleaning cloth and protective carrying case.