The Kate Spade label began selling handbags in 1993 and has since expanded into selling other fashion products including shoes, clothing and, of course, sunglasses. Like all Kate Spade products, Kate Spade sunglasses are designed with elegant, feminine motifs that are brightened with playful colors, stylish silhouettes, and modern accenting. From over-sized butterfly frames to feminized aviators, Kate Spade designs stylish sunglass frames for intelligent, fashion-savvy women.
- Kate Spade Della/S is a Full Rim frame for Women, which is made of Acetate Plastic.
- Acetate is the most common material used for frame manufacturing. It has endless possibilities for color, texture, and patterns. It can even be laminated to create great visual effects, and it can retain a higher luster. Acetate is lightweight, so it is often chosen for its versatility in coloring as well as for its comfort. Acetate is made out of cotton seed fibers and plasticizers.
- This model features a Cat-Eye shape, with a Single Bridge.
- The Kate Spade Della/S Sunglasses feature the following logo: The Kate Spade spade logo is displayed on the temple
- These Kate Spade Della/S Sunglasses flatter people with the following facial features: Long Nose.
- These Sunglasses work well for people whose style is: Stylish Designer, Retro/Vintage, Cool/Trendy.
- Ideal for usage with: Fashion, Everyday Driving.
- These sunglasses can accommodate prescription lenses. Please call our Customer Service Department to order prescription lenses for this model.
- The sunglasses feature gradient tinted lenses - Gradient tints are tints that start off at a darker color at the top of a lens and then gradually lighten towards the bottom of the lenses. These tints are great for fashion and for reading outside on sunny days. Gradient coatings work by allowing an appropriate amount of light to filter through in certain areas and less in places where protection is most necessary.
- Kate Spade Della/S Sunglasses come with a cleaning cloth and protective carrying case.