The Liz Claiborne label is synonymous with chic designs for the fashion savvy woman. The Liz Claiborne optical collection is designed to provide effortless fashion that fits perfectly into any wardrobe. From modern designs to classic favorites, Liz Claiborne makes it easy to look your very best.
- Liz Claiborne LC392 is a Full Rim frame for Women, which is made of Metal Front and Acetate Plastic Temples.
- Most metal frames are made out of Monel. Monel has a copper and nickel base and is one of most commonly used metals for frame manufacturing. This metal can be corrosion resistant, strong, and easily adjusted. It retains its stability and shape for long periods of time. ----- Acetate is the most common material used for frame manufacturing. It has endless possibilities for color, texture, and patterns. It can even be laminated to create great visual effects, and it can retain a higher luster. Acetate is lightweight, so it is often chosen for its versatility in coloring as well as for its comfort. Acetate is made out of cotton seed fibers and plasticizers.
- This model features a Cat-Eye shape, with a Single Bridge.
- This frame features a spring hinge, which keeps its initial balance and adjustment, thereby avoiding the need for subsequent adjustments.
- These Liz Claiborne LC392 Eyeglasses flatter people with the following facial features: Thin Face, Asian Fit.
- These Eyeglasses work well for people whose style is: Classic, Stylish Designer.
- Liz Claiborne LC392 Eyeglasses come with a cleaning cloth and protective carrying case.