Lucky Brand is renowned for its kicked-back American style. From East coast Urban Fashion to West Coast surfer chic, Lucky has designs, colors, and materials that appeal to the American sense in everyone. The Lucky brand eyewear collection blends modern notions with classic, iconic designs; this approach appeals to fashion savvy citizens from New York, to Austin, and straight through to LA. Look good and get Lucky every day with Lucky Brand eyewear.
- Lucky Brand Stealie is a Full Rim frame for Men, which is made of Metal & Plastic.
- Most metal frames are made out of Monel. Monel has a copper and nickel base and is one of most commonly used metals for frame manufacturing. This metal can be corrosion resistant, strong, and easily adjusted. It retains its stability and shape for long periods of time. ----- Acetate is the most common material used for frame manufacturing. It has endless possibilities for color, texture, and patterns. It can even be laminated to create great visual effects, and it can retain a higher luster. Acetate is lightweight, so it is often chosen for its versatility in coloring as well as for its comfort. Acetate is made out of cotton seed fibers and plasticizers.
- This model features a Round shape, with a Single Bridge.
- The Lucky Brand Stealie Eyeglasses feature the following logo: The Lucky Brand clover logo is displayed on the temple tips
- This model has silicone nose pads for comfort and easy adjustments.
- This model features the following temple detail: Finely tooled detailing accents the temples
- This frame features a spring hinge, which keeps its initial balance and adjustment, thereby avoiding the need for subsequent adjustments.
- These Lucky Brand Stealie Eyeglasses flatter people with the following facial features: Long Nose, Asian Fit.
- These Eyeglasses work well for people whose style is: Classic, Retro/Vintage, Nerdy.
- Lucky Brand Stealie Eyeglasses come with a cleaning cloth and protective carrying case.