Savile Row has been making authentically British eyeglasses for years. In our modern day, their frames have a retro sophistication that is hard for other eyeglasses brands to repeat. Known for high quality and customization, Savile Row continues to offer classic vintage styles, such as the Savile Row Panto (OSRC1) Eyeglasses, with a meticulous attention to detail. The Savile Row Panto (OSRC1) Eyeglasses include the following features:
- Frames with rounded edges.
- Gold frames made of rolled gold, which involves a base metal that is covered in a layer of 14kt gold followed by a smaller layer of 24kt gold.
- Silver frames made of plated rhodium, which is a corrosion-resistant precious metal.
- Nose pads that can be adjusted for comfort.
- Worn by Harrison Ford in Indiana Jones and Johnny Depp in The Ninth Gate.
- Made in England.
- Savile Row case included.
Also see: Berkshire Chase Eyeglasses.