- The iconic Savile Row Warwick (Harry Potter) Eyeglasses are one of the most recognizable frames in the world today.
- 14 Kt Gold Rolled is a feature for every single Savile Row frame.
- Masterfully constructed by hand, the Savile Row collection is the epitome of sophistication.
- These Savile Row Warwick Eyeglasses have been seen in countless films throughout the years.
- Perfect for Single vision or Progressive prescriptions.
- Worn by Daniel Radcliff in the Harry Potter films.
- Customize your Savile Row frame any way you like, with a variety of colored polo wraps for your frame.
- Each Savile Row frame comes with carrying case & cleaning cloth.
Savile Row frames are individually custom made by hand in London, England. Made in the Algha factory which dates back to the 1920’s, each frame is made with meticulous attention to detail in the traditional way. Every frame is crafted from 14kt gold fill metal and finished in either a 24kt gold or rhodium (silver color) plating. Retro shapes are the foundation of the Savile Row collection, from the classic round-eye, brought to fame by John Lennon, to the timeless panto, the preferred eyewear of choice for Eric Clapton. Savile Row is the genuine article
Brand: Savile Row
Model: Warwick (Harry Potter) (OSRC8)
Product Reviews (3 Reviews)