Shuron has been designing eyewear for over one hundred years, and its classic styles have enjoyed a renewed popularity with the rise of the geek chic revolution. While Shuron's designs are definitely retro, its technology is anything but. With state-of-the-art sturdy construction Shuron frames deliver in both style and ease of wear. From 1960's browline styles to hipsters' iconic thick rims, Shuron is the original retro.
- Shuron Ronsir Revelation is a Full Rim frame for Men and Women, which is made of Metal & Plastic.
- Most metal frames are made out of Monel. Monel has a copper and nickel base and is one of most commonly used metals for frame manufacturing. This metal can be corrosion resistant, strong, and easily adjusted. It retains its stability and shape for long periods of time. ----- Acetate is the most common material used for frame manufacturing. It has endless possibilities for color, texture, and patterns. It can even be laminated to create great visual effects, and it can retain a higher luster. Acetate is lightweight, so it is often chosen for its versatility in coloring as well as for its comfort. Acetate is made out of cotton seed fibers and plasticizers.
- This model features a Rounded Edges shape, with a Single Bridge.
- These Shuron Ronsir Revelation Eyeglasses flatter people with the following facial features: Asian Fit.
- These Eyeglasses work well for people whose style is: Retro/Vintage, Hipster, Nerdy.
- Shuron Ronsir Revelation Eyeglasses come with a cleaning cloth and protective carrying case.
- This product is made in United States.