Need Eyeglass Lenses Only?
FramesDirect.com offers top quality Essilor replacement lenses for your eyewear frames.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must speak to one of our opticians before sending in your frames. The optician will make sure your frame will work, discuss lens options and answer any questions you may have.
- Call us at 1-800-248-9427 and ask for an optician to help you with lenses only.
- Mail the following items to us:
- Once we receive your frames, prescription and waiver, we will call you to confirm and place the lens order.
IMPORTANT NOTE: When shipping your frame to us, please send through USPS, FedEx or UPS and purchase insurance for your frames.
- How will I know which lenses to choose?
- First, review the information we have about our lenses on our Digital Lens Technology page. If you're still not sure, call us. Our operators are trained opticians who can help you with your decision.
- Will insurance cover the cost?
- Insurance coverage varies, therefore you will have to check with your specific provider to see what they will and will not cover. To file a claim with your insurance carrier, you can send them your receipt for reimbursement. For more information, see our Vision Insurance page.
- How long will it take to complete my lens order?
- Once we receive your eyeglasses, our opticians will contact with you within 1-2 business days. Lens and labs processing usually takes 5-7 business days before shipping. Your lenses will then ship as soon as our quality Control Department does a final inspection to insure 100% accuracy to make sure that your prescription is correct.
- What are my shipping options?
- You can see our different shipping options on our Shipping Cost and Timetable page.
- When is payment required?
- Your payment will be required at the time the optician calls you to place the order.
- What if my frame is no longer under warranty? Is it risky to send it?
- We take the utmost care with your frames, and although breakage is very rare, accidents do happen. Due to the fact that frames may become more brittle over time, we will need for you to sign a waiver agreeing that we will not be held responsible in the event your frame breaks. (View the Waiver PDF)